Keep the Leaves off your Gutter with a Leaf Screener
A leaf screener is perfect for getting leaves, twigs, debris, and vermin from entering your roof’s gutters and clogging or damaging them. This reduces, if not eliminates, the need for maintenance. This means that there is a lesser need for you to climb up and put yourself in danger from cleaning your roof’s gutters.
Maitland Roofing know the perfect solution
You do not have to worry about the screener hindering your gutters from collecting rainwater. The system is brilliantly designed to allow leaves to flow off your roof without blocking the flow of rainwater in the gutters.
Maitland Roofing’s leaf screeners come in a wide variety of colours and match most materials used in homes and buildings. These include slate, deck, tile, and corrugated roofs. With these options in place, you are assured that the screen will not ruin the look of your home. Additionally, our screen’s mesh now comes with a Fire Rating of 1, certified by the CSIRO to counter the possibility of the leaves in mesh catching fire due to bushfires.
Why do you need a leaf screener?
Allows us to list down the reasons.
- It eliminates the need for you to maintain your gutters.
- It also eliminates the need and the risks posed by cleaning the gutters.
- COLORBOND® trims give them extra strength.
- It uses the highest UV stabilising formula available today.
- It has high carbon content.
- It can last for up to 20 years.
- It requires 320 degrees to melt.
- It only weighs one kilogram per square metre.
- It comes with 15 years extended guarantee.
- It also comes with 5 years workmanship guarantee.
- It is specially designed to help in water collection.
- It helps direct water into the gutters
- It has a food quality rating for water collection.
- All leaf screeners are Australian-made.
Installing a leaf screener may be the solution you have long been waiting for. Seek the help of a professional roofer to make sure you get quality installation. Contact Maitland Roofing today for more details!